Riviera Country Club Wedding Photographer
Pacific Palisades Wedding Photographer
As seen in Inside Weddings Magazine - Summer 2013
Scott and Heather had all their dreams come true; from reciting prayers under a rose covered Chuppah, to dancing in a ballroom that's fit for a queen. Their modern take on a traditional Jewish ceremony charmed every guest lucky enough to celebrate these two wonderful families joining together. The pure love of the beautiful couple was easy to capture on camera. The bride's big smiles were prominent in every shot, just showing how ecstatic she was to say "I do" to her handsome fiance.
In her Vera Wang ruffle gown, polished braided up-do, and rhinestoned Valentino pumps, all eyes were on the bride. As she made her way to her soon-to-be husband, there was no lack of fragrant floral pieces lining her path through the Vista Riviera.
With a simple, yet elegant use of crystal and gold accents, the Crystal Ballroom transformed their reception into a real life fairytale. Gold chairs were placed around tables covered in crystal plates garnished with gold pearls and candelabras. Each candelabra centerpiece was overflowing with white, blush, and pink roses from The Hidden Garden which added a subtle color scheme to the royal reception. Giant crystal chandeliers hung overhead to add to the royal feel of the reception. And to top it off, the Crystal Ballroom has an amazing view of the Pacific Palisades coastline.
Guests were delighted to see a four-tiered cake topped with multi-colored roses and petals. And at the end of the night, wedding favors of mini Moet & Chandon champagne bottles with thank you notes were passed out to every age appropriate attendee. The Vista Riviera at Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, California helped this happy couple with their intimate celebration, but can also accommodate 500 guests for extraordinary parties.
CONTRIBUTING WEDDING VENDORS
- Wedding Planner: Linda Howard's Sensational Celebrations
- Venue: Riviera Country Club
- Floral Design: The Hidden Garden
- Videographer : Isabel Cinémathèque
- Lighting/Linens/Rentals: Luna Party Rentals
- Hair: Aahron Dino, Umberto Beverly Hills
- Make-up: Jamie Fisher, Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge
- Bridal Gown: Vera Wang
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Amsale
- Mother's Gowns: Andrea's Fashions
- Entertainment: De Bois Entertainment
- Cake: Hansen's Cakes
- Invitations: Samira Mehdian, Elegant Invitations & Calligraphy
- Jewelry: XIV Karats Ltd
- Favors: Moet & Chandon
- Honeymoon: Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay & Sayan
- Registries: Bloomingdale's / Crate and Barrel / Williams-Sonoma