Viceroy Santa Monica Wedding Photographer
Santa Monica Wedding Photographer
As seen in Inside Weddings Magazine - Summer 2014
At the Viceroy Santa Monica Hotel in California, every wedding guest is greeted to a modern take on the classic beach resort. Having access to every lovely room the Viceroy has to offer, the bride and groom, plus up to 120 guests, were able to enjoy all amenities from their luxurious list of wedding venues; The Library, which holds 2,000 books on arts and culture; The Bristol Room where Red Carpet ready guests sipped signature drinks during cocktail hour; and, of course, the Poolside Cabanas and Outdoor Patio where Hong Kong natives, Rosario and Shaaz, walked down a lantern lined aisle, and said 'I do'.
Even with such a flashy venue, the bride was able to outshine everyone in her Vivienne Westwood gown, William Chambers Millinery birdcage veil, and 6” glittering Christian Louboutin heels. Her dazzling bridesmaids were gorgeously dressed as well in gold bandage styled Herve Leger dresses, while the maid of honor donned a gold take on the traditional flapper dress. Let's not forget our sharply dressed Groom wearing Giorgio Armani and a large, fashionable bow tie.
The beauty of the bridal party was only intensified with the various bright pink hues as the wedding colors, and the help of Mark's Garden. Purple orchids, fuschia roses, pink tulips, and vibrant daisies littered the ceremony and reception areas. The bride's oversized, all orchid bouquet cascaded down in a lazy waterfall look which photographed beautifully against her gorgeous gown.
After the vows were said, toasts were given, and plates cleared, a delightful dessert buffet was laid out upon a glittering tablecloth. Fantasy Frostings outdid themselves with mini cupcakes, chocolate dipped strawberries, cakepops, and everything in between to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Then, it was off to the dance floor to work off the sugar high with the help of DLux Entertainment playing the bride and groom, and all their guests favorite tracks.
To finish their overseas fairy tale, the wonderful wedding couple invited guests to join them the following day for brunch at another oceanfront resort: The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, home to FIG - a simple, quaint restaurant that only uses the freshest, locally-grown organic ingredients in each perfectly prepared dish. Treating their friends and family to California's fresh produce was the best way to say goodbye to the Golden State.
CONTRIBUTING WEDDING VENDORS
- Wedding Planner: Charley King, Bluebell Events
- Venue/Catering: Viceroy Santa Monica
- Floral Design: Mark's Garden
- Bridal Gown: Vivienne Westwood
- Bride's Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Jewelry: Arslanian Frères / Chow Tai Fook
- Groom's Formal Wear: Giorgio Armani / Lanvin
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Herve Leger
- Headpiece: William Chambers Millinery
- Mother's Gowns: Antik Batik
- Beauty Stylist: LouLou
- Lighting Design: The Lighter Side
- Cake: Fantasy Frostings
- Live Music: Brandt Jacobus
- DJ: Dlux Entertainment
- Invitations: Bella Figura
- Videographer : Red Carousel Films
- Linens/Rentals: La Tavola Fine Linen / Manish Arora / American Rent All / Chiavari Chair Rentals / Good Gracious! Events / Smile Lounge Photo Booth / The Original Runner Company